Re: No Postings/Question
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I have a question... In the 2010 July "Irises - The Bulletin of the American Iris Society",  there is a photo on the 'inside' cover of the bulletin depicting a picture of an iris which is on the 9"x 6" calendar. Can anyone tell me the name of that flower on the calendar, please?
Thanks in advance

MargieB, NY zone 7