Re: Crickets
  • Subject: Re: Crickets
  • From: brimmsplace <brimmsplace@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 20:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'm glad to hear of an organic means of controlling crickets.  I've used Sevin dust a few times, but with little success. Should also cut down on the snails I've seen lurking around. Not sure if they are a problem or not. I have used diatomaceous earth for years around my hosta's. It never dawned on me to use it for crickets. Thanks!

"When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world." - John Muir