Re: Fundraiser customer looking for an unidentified iris.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

Oh thank you for mentioning the year. ÂNeglected to state her uncle passed several years ago and his garden was 70's,80's.
She dug up his one of each iris he had (uncle had photos) and missed this one.

Janet Smith
AIS Coordinator, Calendar, Digital Programs/Slides, Image/Photo, Photo Contest
Fresno Iris Society, Secretary 2014
P O Box 1585
Coarsegold, CA 93614-1585
559-683-0447 (home and fax)