Re: Digest Number 540

Hi Char,

If you are in digest mode for a site that is mainly geared to viewing
photos, you are surely to be disappointed. In digest mode, you will
not be able to view any of the photos.

It is better to change your preferences in egroups to "No Mail/Web
Only" which you can do at the egroups.com site. There is also an
archive of the photos at: www.mallorn.com  for this list.

Shauna
(Alberta)

Charlotte Holte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I keep getting these notices but I can't do anything with them.
How about some help.

> Char
>
> iris-photos@egroups.com wrote:
>

> > There are 22 messages in this issue.