[PHOTO] Identification help! | Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:43:21" />

[PHOTO] Identification help!

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Identification help!
  • From: mary beiler sdhg2003@yahoo.com
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:43:15 -0800 (PST)

I am a photographer for San Diego Home/Garden
magazine. I need help
identifying three irises. I thought the blue one might
be Glistening Icicle
and the pink and apricot might be Sweet Musette. I
have no idea what the
magenta one could be. Any help or direction you could
give me with this
would be wonderful. Thank you for you time!

Mary Beiler

Do you Yahoo!?
Rent DVDs Online-No late fees! Try Netflix for FREE!