Other sib photos of the same Vanity cross

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Other sib photos of the same Vanity cross
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:19:16 -0700

I wasn't too pleased with this Vanity cross (making exception of the red seedling and one other).  I think most of these pictured here have all been destroyed by now. (I'm still holding onto the rust one, and the bland mauve one) The beard variety that showed up in this cross did amaze me though.
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor