Re: Reds/Photo TB:seedling -Griff

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Reds/Photo TB:seedling -Griff
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 18:06:56 EST

In a message dated 12/1/2004 3:32:45 PM Central Standard Time, IrisLady@comcast.net writes:

but maybe something in Vanity may hold a key.

In 87 I crossed Gallant Moment onto Vanity.  It produces a seedling that was a watered red (according to notes).  I just remember it was pretty.  It had gold beards.  (notes again) I kept it for several years but eventually let it go because it had terrible branching.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives