Re: Tbird sdlg for Will

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Tbird sdlg for Will
  • From: "donald" <donald@eastland.net>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 03:37:31 -0000

What about the standards, Francelle?  They aren't open, but they
reflex back away from the bloom center.  You can see they are nearly
straight or flare back in the closeup photo.  The effect of that can
be seen in the clump photo.  That trait and the skinny horn/spoon
are the most notable features of the bloom.  The color is sort of an
odd mix of reddish and blue tones and I grew to like it quite well
though I have to adjust to it with the first bloom.  The falls could
indeed be wider, but with all the other things it isn't as
noticeable as you might expect.

Donald