PHOTO TB Photo: Millenium Falcon

  • Subject: [iris-photos] PHOTO TB Photo: Millenium Falcon
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:13:11 -0500

I'm glad you posted MILLENIUM FALCON, Margie, as this is one of the most complicated examples of iris genetics on the market, provided Chuck Chapman's description of what a BC entails is accurate, and I would wager it is.  Seeing an amoena-BC is rather startling.
Now, if someone *really* wanted to complicate things, getting an SA version of this would be radically distinct!
Neil Mogensen  z 7 western NC mountains

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5639630.6699735.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2434971/rand=166869649