TB: Louisa's Song (Blyth 99)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Louisa's Song (Blyth 99)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:37:26 -0500

Hello all!

Attached is a picture of the well-talked-about iris, Louisa's Song (Blyth 99).  I have seen several articles mentioning this iris, but never saw what it looked like in actuality!  So, here's a picture that was sent to me by Paul Black. (By his permission, I am passing along the photo to this list.)  He was recently in Australia, at Barry Blyth's garden, and sent along to me this "fresh" photo of Louisa's Song.  (Needless to say, it is now in my "must have" list. :-)

Would the light lavender edging on the falls be considered the "umbrata" patterning?  Or is it more luminata?

Adam~

Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan