Re: looking at pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] looking at pictures
  • From: Kitty <kitty@ojai.net>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:54:48 -0800

The epi group has set up a comprehensive encyclopedia of registered epis online so people can immediately access the photos by name, color,e tc. Is there any plan to have a compendium of iris online? I realize even with my limited abilities online that this is a prodigious effort so am not volunteering, just inquiring.

Kitty in SO CA