Re: looking at pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] looking at pictures
  • From: John I Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:16:01 -0800

I am a little late with my post on this, but think it is worth the time.

In addition to looking at the archives by month (and within the month listing you can also choose to view the posts, by date (in day time order), by author, by thread, and by subject), you can search the body text of messages for keywords using the search engine by clicking on the link at the top of the listing.

John