TB: Celebration Song (Schreiner '93)

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Celebration Song (Schreiner '93)
  • From: "Cordesview" <cordesview@m33access.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:36:37 -0500

TB:  Celebration Song (Schreiner '93)
The only words I have fore this iris is "Timeless."  I think this one's destined to be everywhere someday!
I should've taken off those faded flowers, but I was trying to set some pods. (didn't get any, though.)  Maybe next year.  I had some great fans to transplant, as well as pass off to some friends! :-)  Celebration Song is a favorite of mine, and when I get enough fans, I'd like to have an entire 6' X 6' bed of it right next to the driveway!
Adam Cordes
President -- Mio Iriarians
Hillman, Michigan
Region 6