Re: Unknown bulb plant

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Unknown bulb plant
  • From: Walter Pickett <waltseed2@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:33:03 -0800 (PST)

Excuse me, I think the rosette was green all winter.  I grew it for years, but I last grew it maybe 28 years ago.
I may not be an expert on it any more.
I* haven't even thought of it in a couple of decades.  It is a beautiful lily, and carfree in southern KS.
Walter Pickett <waltseed2@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have grown L. candidum.  It produces leaves from the ends of it's bulb scales, and that rosette of leaves is green all summer, at least in southern KS, where i grew it.]
It is unique among lilies for that.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor