Re: RE: Suky

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] RE: Suky
  • From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 07:36:40 -0800

when I have crossed Suky in the past with plicatas I got the same amount of
plicata seedlings as I would a plicata X plicata cross.  Suky crossed with
Luminatas has given me a higher percentage of Luminata seedling then
Luminata X plicata crosses.  go figure.
Mike Sutton

> Here is a photo of 'Suky' Mahan 1991.  Named after his wife.
> This is Violet Miracle x Victoria Falls, both zonals as is Suky. Compare
this to Clarence . Add a bit more pigment to Clarence and the zonal areas
become a bit smaller and then the two are almost identical.