Re: Re: Sincerely Yours

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Sincerely Yours
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 14:47:23 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2004 1:30:22 PM Central Standard Time, lmann@volfirst.net writes:

Since it's yours, I assume it's a
rebloomer?  How tall is it?

Not a rebloomer.  One of the reasons I didn't introduce it earlier.  Sent it out to iris heaven with hopes it would rebloom there, but no report.  However, it continues to call to me!  "Come look at me!  See how pretty I am!  Share me!"  <vbg>

It's tall and has pbf.  Great branching.  I love the beards.  (It's a favorite.)  LOL!  I'm captivated by blue/lavender beards.

Have seedlings that I'm anxious to see bloom from it and Star Gate.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives