Re: Re: Re: study in black

  • Subject: Re: Re: [iris-photos] Re: study in black
  • From: <willwarner@alltel.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:33:41 -0600

Hello, I should have mentioned that Study in Black is blacker than the
photo.  It's an effect of mid-day sun, and my digital camera that doesn't
take the best daytime shots.  The color gets blasted out by the sun.  Yes,
it's definately a very very dark maroon, more or a red based black.   It's
hard to get an accurate photograph of how it looks in person.  I'll have
to look and see if I have any pics that better represent it's color.  It's a
very nice iris, and has performed great here in SW Mo.
Thanks. Will Warner
> From: "The Lobergs" <loberg@adelphia.net>
> Date: 2004/12/13 Mon PM 01:19:25 CST
> To: <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Luminata Genetics
> >Study In Black (G. Plough 68),
> Will:
>  This is probably as close as they were getting to black in '68... would
you say the true color is a dark maroon?   All I know is that I simply love
all of the dark maroons.
> Kitty
> Northern Calif.

Yahoo! Groups Links