Re:PHOTO:Zonals:Lets Boogie X Ocelot: Mike Sutton

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re:PHOTO:Zonals:Lets Boogie X Ocelot: Mike Sutton
  • From: "Neil A Mogensen" <neilm@charter.net>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:20:46 -0500

Like Donald said, "Close enough for me!  I [like] zonals and I like the looks of this one."
Notice that beard?  How could anyone *miss* it!
That sure looks like a zonal.  One way to find out is to cross it with one that is recognized or is from plicata ancestry, like City Lights, Suky or Joe Ghio's TIME ZONE.  If the cross produces zonals, it's a zonal.
One thing that has been said, however, is that there may be more than one kind of zonal, speaking genetically.  That remains to be seen.
Neil Mogensen

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2455397/rand=325722790