RE: More Spring Time Past

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] More Spring Time Past
  • From: "Char Holte" cholte@wi.rr.com
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 22:43:58 -0600

Hi Bob,
I have a friend who is a professional photographer. Gardening magazine covers to the tune of 25 in five years.   I went to her when I was totally disappointed with my garden (Iris) pictures.  One of her recommendations is to stand in the same spot I did when I got the picture I was unhappy with and hold my camera above my head pointed at my garden.  Take several angles that way of your garden were her words.  I am far happier with my Iris garden pictures now.
I like yours as it is with the college in the background and only offer this as an addition to the one you have here.