Re: G'day I'm a Aussie New 2 this Group....

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: G'day I'm a Aussie New 2 this Group....
  • From: "colonel_1970" colonel_1970@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 13:02:38 -0000

Dear Colleen,

I live in the far south east of Australia, Victora in fact (moved from Tasmania) I just brought mushroom compost ( a truck load ) so the soil is changing fast.... we seem to have little frost here compared to Tassie, but we still get all 4 seasons in 1 day! I don't know what zone i'm in??  I'm about doz hours east from u i think??/

sorry i don't know much... but thanx colonel colonel_1970@optusnet.com.au