Re: CULT: Rebloom

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom
  • From: "J. Griffin Crump" <jgcrump@cox.net>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 12:19:21 -0500

Loic  --  In that photo, the sunlight may make the standards appear white to someone who has not seen it in the garden.  Actually, they are uniformly softly tinged with the same salmon color of the falls.  Happily, the shades go together nicely. For angelic purity, we need to go to the recessive amoenas.  The cross was LUMALITE X BLAZING SUNRISE.  20B2 has a sibling that has whiter stands, 20B17 (attached), but that is not a rebloomer.
I think the Google ads are coming through your server, Loic.  The ones that clog up my iris-photos pictures are Yahoo ads.
It's been very interesting, learning about your surroundings and your growing conditions.  --  Griff