Re: CULT: Rebloom

  • Subject: Re: CULT: Rebloom
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 20:29:53 +0100

You are right Griff, it's Yahoo, not Google!
you know, all these words for me are like Swahili or or Papou...very far from my daily world...
will take time to adjust!

Thanks a lot for sending another picture of this cross!
It's like being offered a second chocolate, when already one was like xmas!
Wait, i still must lick my fingers, or i'll make a mess on the keyboard!

Right,
now, Lumalite. It seems to be a VERY interesting little number.
Tell me, your 5 intros with Lumalite aren' t registered as REB, but with time, have they shown any sign of REB?

I've received Pinch Me = ( lumaliteX joe cool) from Terry Aitken this summer, and i hope it will bloom next spring.
I won't waste any single grain of pollen !

Will keep you posted on this one.
Loic TASQUIER
who, like Betty, could die (or kill)... for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
     zone 7 - Nederland