TB-MAGICAL ENCOUNTER-REB

  • Subject: TB-MAGICAL ENCOUNTER-REB
  • From: "loic tasquier" <tasquierloic@cs.com>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 09:54:07 +0100

hello Francelle

your 47-71A is a gorgeous pink!
You definetely must try to cross it with rebloomers.

If you don't want smaller iris,  October Splender is out of the question. even though it has rebloomed here this september, and has a very nice everything.

I send you the pictures of Magical Encounter.
It's quite tall  and is supposed to have some rebloom, (even if i haven't seen it here)

NOT AS PRETTY AS YOUR 47-71A THOUGH !

MAGICAL ENCOUNTER

    (Schreiner, R. 1999), Sdlg. FF 944-A. TB, 35" (89 cm), EML
    Deep shrimp pink (RHS 73C); beards bright salmon pink. CC 484-A: (S 367-A: (Renaissance Faire x ((((Amethyst Flame x (Halolight x Savage)) x (Amethyst Flame x Silvertone)) x (Rippling Waters x (((((Chantilly x Midwest Gem) x Cherie) x (Lapham sdlg. x (Chantilly x Midwest Gem))) x Pretty Carol) x Fay 57-73))) x Country Lilac)) x T 1756-A: (Far Corners x Laurel Park)) X Dreamsicle. Schreiner 1999

      Loic TASQUIER
      who, like Betty, could die (or kill...) for a repeat, cycle & everblooming / continuous / non-daylight dependant  rebloomer!
           zone 7 - Nederland
       Email : tasquierloic@cs.com