Re: keeping trash

In a message dated 12/18/2006 1:19:29 P.M. Central Standard Time, donald@eastland.net writes:
<<I'd have to think a lot about to discard something that got a non-iris person's attention over the many that grow >>
I think this is definitely a good reason to keep an iris, especially a seedling!  I have a purple (to the red side) from Chinese New Year X Theme Master that survives because my son chose it.  I saw nothing distinctive in it and much preferred three of it's siblings, but if it "spoke" to him?  Good enough reason to keep it!  He also likes a plicata that I was going to trash from the Hot Streak X Earl of Essex cross!  If he keeps this up, he's going to have to take them home!
Bridge In Time Iris Garden@website:
Reblooming Iris - Home Page
iris-photos archives
iris-talk archives