Re: Orange RE blooming today

  • Subject: Re: Orange RE blooming today
  • From: "Iris" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 08:38:38 -0800

Hi Mike,
That orange iris is beautiful!  We have about 12-15 blooming right now.  Lots of fog for us, today is the worst so far.  I walked our dog out in between our fields and I can not see from one telephone pole to another.  Sometimes we have 10 days straight of this stuff.  Your iris photos make us remember that it will be Spring again before we know it.  THANK-YOU!!
Bonnie above Sacramento