Re: [SPAM] Orange RE blooming today

  • Subject: Re: [SPAM] Orange RE blooming today
  • From: "Michael Sutton" <orders@suttoniris.com>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:20:39 -0800

Wow, that is moist for your area, wonder if your humidity is connected to our fog somehow....?  most of the leaves have fallen here but there are still a few hangers-on.  Possiblity of a cold snap in about a week, that should do it for the leaves and rebloomers.  Good luck with the Christmas decos.
Best regards