RE: REB: 06-48ARE Debrenee X Immortality
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: REB: 06-48ARE Debrenee X Immortality
  • From: Linda Mann <lmann@lock-net.com>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:11:53 -0500

Might be from IMM background. Although IMM itself doesn't have a lot of
branching or bud count here, seedlings from it seem prone to aphylla
type branching.

<Mary Lou -- A pretty flower and very nice branching. Which side does
the branching come from? (Immortality never bloomed for me when I had
it -- but, then, many others don't, either). -- Griff

If you're going to force me to guess, I'd say from the Maryotts. Mary
Lou, near Indianapolis, Z5>

Linda Mann
east TN