Re: re: seeds
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: re: seeds
  • From: Vicki <jvickic@comcast.net>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2010 19:50:03 -0800

Hi Barb,
These  Innominata iris like dry summers and wet winters. So try to get them planted this winter and then keep the seedlings rather dry during the summer.
Currently I am not growing them although I sill have a few clumps of P.C.I.'s scattered around the yard. They seem to do best in an eastern (morning) exposure for me.