RE: REB: 08-64ARE Fall maiden - pretty cute
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: RE: REB: 08-64ARE Fall maiden - pretty cute
  • From: El Hutchison <eleanore@mymts.net>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:12:10 -0600

The same happens on my monitor as well.  Must be something at Mary Lou's end.

El

To: iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
From: jgcrump@cox.net
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 13:52:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: 08-64ARE Fall maiden - pretty cute

Mary Lou  --  Yes, it’s nice to see  a ruffled and flared bitone rebloomer.  When did it rebloom?

By the way, the final one or two paragraphs of your messages often overlap other text in blue when they appear on my monitor.  I don’t know whether it’s my machine or if others have the same problem.  When I reply to your message, however, the blue text disappears and the message can be read normally.  --  Griff