Re: Re: HYB: seed pots [and more]
  • Subject: Re: Re: HYB: seed pots [and more]
  • From: Betty Wilkerson <Autmirislvr@aol.com>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 07:13:26 -0500 (EST)

Sharon, this has been a really good tutorial on sprouting difficult seed.   A few years ago, I collected seeds (bee pods) from both my Spurias and my Lousianas.  Wrote to Mary Meek who told me that Lousianas take two years to germinate.
I had no success with either group of seed.  This was probably due to both my inexperience and impatience.
Does your method work with either of these?
Betty W.