Buying, Selling, Trading
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Buying, Selling, Trading
  • From: "Jill Gibson" <gibb@wildblue.net>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 12:23:12 -0600

Hi everybody.  It's cold, windy and snowy in NW Missouri this morning.  No gardening today.  Instead, I have a question for you all:

Do Iris folks have a centralized place to buy, sell, trade newer plants, extra plants, or seedlings?  I've found several of the hybridizer's websites, but wondered if there is a marketplace for the iris crowd outside the retail outlets.

Thanks for any pointers.

Jill Gibson
NW Missouri
Zone 5