Re: Buying, Selling, Trading
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Buying, Selling, Trading
  • From: Deb Cranford <estrail1rider@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 14:11:23 -0800 (PST)

I trade! I have 300+ named irises currently and will identify the ones not named, this summer when they bloom. The ones w/o names were tagged with marker when I moved them and it washed off. They are very distinguishable in color and I have the names so just have to retag those when they bloom next summer. I am hoping to trade more this coming summer and after that do some selling as well.
What do you have?
Too cold here in Blacksburg, VA, has been in the high teens and low 20's. Was nice today but we are supposed to get it starting again this evening through next week. In the winter I miss my gardening so I think and look at pictures!! LOL!
Daves Garden... www.davesgarden.com...a lot of traders there.
Historic Iris Preservation Society www.hips-roots.com...older irises only...but some trading there and a sale once a year.
I grow quite a few historics < 1950 and modern 2000-2009 with some scattered in be3tween those years.
Debbie