Re: Buying, Selling, Trading
  • Subject: Re: Buying, Selling, Trading
  • From: "Jill Gibson" <gibb@wildblue.net>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:03:42 -0600

Hi Debbie,
I've attached a list of the plants I grow.  Many are new this past year, and may not be ready for a trade yet, but they will mature, and give us a chance to make a "wish" list for future trades.  I grow Daylilies, too, and have included those.  If you're not interested in those, just ignore them.  Multiple entries just means that I may have them planted in more than one location, or sometimes it means I've moved the clump and haven't gotten rid of the original entry yet.  :)
We had an incredibly tough year here this season, and up to 100 of mine may be "iffy".  I won't know until spring if they have survived or if they're thriving.  I'll have to update the list as I sort things out in the spring.
Send me your list when you have it available.  I'd love to look it over.
Jill Gibson