Re: Dr. Ackerman
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Dr. Ackerman
  • From: AIS Janet Smith <gbyp456@gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 00:39:15 -0800

Can you site your reference please.

Janet

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:58 PM, RILEY PROBST <rprobst02@earthlink.net> wrote:

Janet,

I ran across a little more info on Dr. Ackerman which might be significant on what you are working on. He earned his B.S. and M.S. degrees in horticulture from Rutgers University and Ph.D. in botany from the University of Maryland. During his professional career, he served as research horticulturist at the U.S. National Arboretum in Washington, DC.

Riley