Paintings and pictures

Anyone that wants to use any of my pictures for
paintings or what ever can feel free to do so. No need
to ask me but would like to know about it is all. They
are there for all to use and enjoy. Just drop me a
email and tell me you are going to use them and that
is all require. God bless you all---- Wayne

Do You Yahoo!?

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details