Busy with my music and business

I am sorry that i don't post as much. But between my
construction business and my gigs and church, I get
tied up sometimes.  But following is a few more.
Ps If anyone wants to know more about me than feel
free to ask by mail. God bless you all and take care. Wayne

Do You Yahoo!?

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details