Re: Re: Names

Jan said:

> >Thanks to everyone for their excellent suggestions. The home crew has
gone over the names carefully and the following are the four finalists. I
think that something Saturnian would be appropriate rather than Neptunian,
given the ring pattern.<<

Hi Jan,

No need to worry, as Neptune has rings too!  I know that Suttons have
registered a cultivar RINGS OF SATURN, which I think is a great name.  I
also like to name things with a planetary/glactic theme.  I have cultivars
named SATURN SWIRL, VENUS VORTEX and FINAL FRONTIER.  I think their really
coool names.

Other cultivars that I know with a similar theme are APOLLO'S SONG,
Perhaps something Jovian?

Good luck,
Heather Pryor

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups