Irisgirl how grand!

Lets see if I've got this about right. Your 80 so ...........
You might have been around during or soon after the completion of the
transcontinental railroad.
You saw the invention of practical flight in those new fangled airplanes.
You saw the first airplane flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
Your mother or grandmother probably related stories directly to you of the
Civil War, the Trail of Tears and so much more!
You saw a war or two when the outcome was not known.
You saw men walk on the moon!
Now my history may not be exactly right.
But, what I want to know is how old when you first saw an iris, the first
iris you saw, what did you think, and probably a lot, lot more.

Bill

Monitoring Service trial