Re: Re:iris-talk OT:Wild Onion Controll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:iris-talk OT:Wild Onion Controll
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:16:41 -0800

Al, You don't know how much I welcome this info. For the last few years we
have been plagued with these 'wild onions' which do have pretty flowers but
they do get into everything. We have been weeding by hand and of course as
long as there are bulbs remaining, as tiny as they may be, they will come
back. We certainly will try them as soon as the weather warms up a bit. Hope
it works here. Thank you.

Francesca (San Francisco East Bay Area)
irisgirl@attbi.com