[PHOTO] Iris Oldies and an IB | Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:00:19" />

[PHOTO] Iris Oldies and an IB

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Iris Oldies and an IB
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 21:56:20

Here are a few more:
1) Freckles (I don't know the year but its pretty old; kind of different for
an old plicata)
2) Frivolite (Cayeux 1929): One of my favorites: big and showy for an
historic type
3) From the Heart IB (Gaddie 1984)

Laetitia

FREE COLLEGE MONEY