Re: wheres the iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] wheres the iris
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:45:52 -0700

Hi Clem and Dan,

Is that what snow looks like?  :-)    It looks like a winter wonderland - - so lovely and peaceful.  (I'd probably be saying something different if I had to live with it.)  I'd like to see more snow pictures.  Snow where I live is as about as common as pearls in goldfish.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net