Re: TB: Mart Iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Mart Iris
  • From: cseggen@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:13:54 -0500

I also bought four packages of bin iris at Walmart last August.  Took them home & laid them on my clothes dryer in the laundry room but never got around to planting them. I brought them with me to Texas in Jan & potted them up.  Each bag had 2 starts (that looked very healthy when purchased).  So far 6 of the 8 are growing well.  The one labeled Superstition was too dried to survive.  But I am  anxious to see if Dover Beach, Full Tide & Persian Berry really are what they were labeled.  I will transpant them in my zone 4 Nebraska garden late March.