[PHOTO] Great unknown blue bin iris | Mon, 17 Feb 2003 19:20:21" />

[PHOTO] Great unknown blue bin iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Great unknown blue bin iris
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:17:58 -0500

Evening all,

This pbf unknown was fished from the blue bin two years ago, it out
grows all of my other 12 or so names plicatas.  It has shorter but very
think foliage with plenty of increase.  Stalks were huge !

What I liked best about the mystery iris is that it has the deepest
purple of anything I've ever seen.  This is too good to be an unknown
but it may never be identified due to the quantity of similar looking
plics out there.

It's  the elite of my landscape TBs.