[PHOTO] TB: Night Edition from the Mart | Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:52:26" />

[PHOTO] TB: Night Edition from the Mart

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Night Edition from the Mart
  • From: "laetitia munro" lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 03:52:21 +0000

Another Mart Iris NIGHT EDITION. I think it matches the description, but who
knows? It's been here for a while, but a very reluctant bloomer. I've only
seen it bloom once in 4 years...which coincidentally was the year after I
started taking care of it, gave it alot of fertilizer.
I think the flecks in the stands might be a virus? I have heard of that