[IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: SA SPACE COWBOY our garden

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [IRIS-PHOTOS] TB: SA SPACE COWBOY our garden
  • From: Cathy <kittencampi@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 22:12:21 -0800

1st bloom 1st year April in our garden '03. I don't know if this one is in a guest garden but I am sure Larry and family will  have some great guested iris'

Lauers Flowers is about 2 hours north of Fresno along Hwy 99 between Lodi and Sacramento.

Another great garden not on the bus tours would be Mary Forte's Iris Garden. North on Hwy 99 then West on Hwy152 to Los Banos.

Michael

Yahoo! Groups Links

JPEG image