Re: Re: CULT: slough of despair (was Blyth etc

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Re: CULT: slough of despair (was Blyth etc
  • From: "J. Paul Hill" <lacedgables@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 02:02:05 -0800 (PST)

Christopher Darlington <chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Any more SA seedlings to show ?

Chris: I'm sorry you said Space Age....I have other photos, if your interested in seedlings that will not be making it to market for one reason or another.....Plus it was a terrible year for rain and many opportunities were lost....Paul

0O27 and 0144 were seedlings of that SA that you saw it the last message.  So far nothing to keep out of these crosses, but I only did these as test crosses a only a small handful of seeds were planted... the array was interesting enough that I have persued more crosses with the same parents.....0009 is from another cross, but had terrible stalks that fell over with the weight.  But interesting attachments...eh?

Yahoo! Groups Links

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here