Re: TB: Identification of tall bearded iris needed

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Identification of tall bearded iris needed
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:06:36 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2005 9:57:03 P.M. Central Standard Time, s_j_mahlberg@yahoo.com writes:
I have attempted to self pollinate and pollinate other
varieties with no success. I bring this up because I have read that
Lent A Williamson is reportedly pollen fertile.
For some cultivars, fertility can vary depending on location and weather conditions.   Don't give up.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

Web Bug from http://view.atdmt.com/VON/view/yhxxxvon01900091von/direct/01/&time=1108994810101939
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=324658.6070095.7083352.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2343726/rand=559104447