Re: Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: email that was named "hello" - was it real?
  • From: Walter Pickett waltseed2@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:55:49 -0800 (PST)

Someone on a waterlily group offered some waterlilies free.  Many didn't get the message because their spam setting discarded everything with Free in the subject line.  So we agreed to never put "free" in the subject line.

Robt R Pries <rpries@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Neil: for the last year or more I receive between one and three of these “hello” type e-mails each day.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
Web Bug from http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=847893441