HYB: CULT: three weeks old and increasing

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HYB: CULT: three weeks old and increasing
  • From: christian foster flatnflashy@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 14:17:40 -0800 (PST)

Hey gang,
Here's a pic that shows this seedling with the increases. Three weeks old when it was discovered and the pic was taken   There were three of them on Jan 18, but now there are only two.  At least one... the one you can actually see in the picture, is a true increase, having it's own roots.
Subject seedling is 05-86-G2  HOTDOGS AND MUSTARD X Bill Tyson's 97-14-11
I dunno about cameras n stuff.  The one we used was a borrowed Kodak Easy Share.  I had to crop the smallest file to get one that was small enough.  It's grainy, but I think you can see, The vertical green on the left is the 'parent'  the diagonal green to the right is the biggest child.  And in between the base of the two you can just barely make out, (if you squint and imagine good) the other two much smaller children (they look like teeny green points).
Just kinda odd.