Re: Name that iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] Name that iris
  • From: Linda Hunt nakihee@gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 06:53:52 -0600

I am so sorry about the size!  I am not real good at pixels, K's and G's or what ever those are.  I thought i did down size it and must have not saved it.  Trying again.  And Harold you are just plain mean....LOL.  I know this one has a lot to be desired, but  I would love to see that thick purple beard on a bold yellow iris, with a little purple infusion on the halfs.  I am a bit of an invisionary and I love to mix and match!  Try to imagine Harold......come on.....close your eyes..................hehehe
Have a great day all!